The problem for American Pet Owners is this; we are likeminded people without organized power
We are professionals, homemakers, students, firefighters, teachers, CEOs, public and private sector employees, from every race, religion, and creed. We represent a majority of American households. We’ve had no representation up until now. Bark to Be Heard is a non-profit organization that seeks solutions that support the well-being of our pets.
Twelve years ago my dog suffered terribly because 21st century information remained siloed. The infrastructure needed to collect, analyze and share important data between researchers and veterinary practitioners did not exist. It still doesn’t.
I’ve been in touch with some of the greatest veterinary minds in the world…and there is a solution. What’s needed is a Companion Animal Health Metrics Network. My job is to facilitate the means necessary to support the science that produces better health outcomes for our pets.
How you can help
- Call your Connecticut State Representative and State Senator and tell them you support a Task Force that creates a pilot program establishing a Companion Animal Health Metrics Network in Connecticut! We could lead the way with this life saving initiative. “Data Saves Lives!”
- Speak with your veterinarian and tell them you support their participation in such a program.
- Speak with other pet owners and ask them to do the same.
- Share our website with your contacts on social media.
- Donate so we can promote the mission.
- Check out our music video on YouTube, “Thank God For Dogs,” and share it with others